Broker Check

What is an Enrolled Agent?

An Enrolled Agent has demonstrated technical competence in the field of taxation to the IRS and is a Tax Professional. An EA is licensed by the U.S. Department of Treasury to represent any taxpayer (individuals, businesses, corporations, estates) before the Internal Revenue Service For more information on what an Enrolled Agent can do for you please visit

Have a Question?

Thank you!

Learn How to Avoid These 6 Common Tax Errors

Knowing how you need to file your taxes depends on your income and filing status, as well as which deductions and credits you can claim. In this free ebook, we share some common errors to avoid.

Thank you! Oops!